SERVES 4 – 6
Peanut Dipping Sauce
1. Place warm water in a shallow dish. Dip each spring roll wrapper into water, then place between damp paper towels for about 10 minutes.
3. Stir together the honey, peanut butter, aminos, rice vinegar, olive oil, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
2. In a large bowl combine shrimp, lettuce, carrots, green onions, and cilantro. Add 2 tbsp of the peanut sauce and 1 tbsp rice vinegar. Toss to coat all ingredients.
3. For the dipping sauce, mix the remaining peanut sauce with 1 tbsp rice vinegar and set aside.
4. Take out the wrappers and begin to fill by putting about 1/2 cup of the filling about 1/2 inch from the bottom edge. Place 2 avocado slices on top, then fold over the bottom edge of the wrapper over the filling. Fold in the sides, then roll up.
5. Repeat with remaining wrappers. Cut each in half and serve with the dipping sauce.